Visa to Kazakhstan
To obtain a visa to enter Kazakhstan, all applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. Valid passport (or international travel document). The passport should expire not earlier than 3 months upon expiry of the respective visa
2. A cover letter, indicating in details the purpose of the visit.
3. A completed Visa Application Form.
4. One colour photo (35mm x 45 mm). The photo must not be older than six months.
5. Hotel reservation confirmation (for tourist visa requests only).
Citizens of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Hungary, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Israel, Japan, Qatar, South Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sultanate of Oman, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and USA do not need an invitation
for obtaining a single entry
diplomatic, official, business, home stay, transit tourist visas up to 30 days
and double entry
tourist visa up to 60 days
In accordance with Kazakh law, a foreign national arriving in the country for over 5 days, must apply within five calendar days upon crossing the Kazakhstan national border to the country’s interior authorities for registration at the place of his/her permanent or temporary residence.
For more detailed information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org